By default, Instagram doesn’t allow anyone to download or even view Instagram pictures at full size because they already cropped the original picture that gets to upload to Instagram. Instead of getting the original picture, you can get the DP(Profile Picture) at it’s best size possible that they have stored on their server by applying some of the methods here. So be sure to read the article to the end.
Use Instadp Downloader:
There are tons of Downloader available that you can use but the one
1. Search using autocomplete:
When you start a search on Instadp Downloader, you can find the user faster using autocomplete feature. Autocomplete feature of the site let’s you see the list of possible users that are related to the terms you’re typing or based on what people are looking for.
2. Get some other details:
When you start a search on Instadp Downloader, the followers of possible users are also visible. It’s a quick way to recognize if the profile is fake or not. For example, if you search for “John Cena” it’ll also reveal the number of followers. It’s a quick way to spot a fake profile.
How to use it?:
It’s pretty easy and quick. Just open the Instadp Downloader and follow these steps.
- Open Instadp Downloader
- Now open Instagram & copy the username of the user that you wish to download profile picture of
- Just paste the username in text search box and you get the list of profiles.
- Select one profile, Scroll down to see
full-sizeinstadp. You also get optionto download it by tapping download.
Screenshot DP(Profile Pictures):
You don’t really need to download the pictures, simplest way is to just screenshot them on your phone, and crop them. Or if you’re on PC, snipping tool might be an option.
Modifying Image URI(Patched):
- Open up any Instagram profile in your mobile app or PC browser.
- Tap on three dot menu and select ‘Copy Profile URL’. On PC browsers, copy the URI from address bar.
- Open a web browser and paste the URL.
- Hit go and you will be on Instagram user’s profile page.
- Tap & hold or right click on picture and click ‘Open Image in a New Tab’.
- Edit the address bar URI and replace the ‘s150x150/’ or ‘s320x320/’ with ‘s1080x1080/’. Then remove ‘vp/’ from the address bar.
- Now open the modified URL and you get the profile picture in full size.
- Tap & hold or right click on and select ‘Download Image’ to download in full size.