No doubt bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to buy in 2018. If you are looking to buy bitcoin or any altcoin and you are very new to this field then choosing an online and trusted crypto exchange is the very first step you need to take.
We carefully compile a list of top 10 cryptocurrency exchanges in the world which help you to buy & sell your desired cryptocurrency with confidence.
Best Crypto Exchanges 2018
Bittrex consider as the most secure and most trustworthy crypto exchange in the world. Bittrex allow users to trade in bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum and other leading digital currencies. Bittrex offers 3 types of account Unverified, Basic and Enhanced. The higher the level of verification you obtain, the more daily deposit or withdrawal limit you will obtain. Bittrex verification process is very long and difficult and many users face bittrex account verification problem after the signing up.
Bittrex crypto exchange is available globally although some countries and regions are restricted and each country and region has different document requirements for Enhanced Verification accounts. Currently bittrex support crypto currencies as a deposit method but they have a plan to add debit/credit cards as deposit method in future. Bittrex doesn’t have any customer service number. However, site users can contact them through following email email@example.com
Bittrex withdrawal limit for basic account is 4 BTC. Enhanced Accounts holders can withdraw up to 100 BTC per day.
Bittrex withdraw and deposit Fees
Bittrex will not charge any withdraw and deposit fee however .25% will be charge for each trade.
- Bittrex supports 250+ altcoins
- Very High and secure platform
- Verification needed to withdraw money from account.
- You may face problem due to the poor and low customer service.
Paxful crypto exchange currently is the the best way to buy bitcoin online no other crypto exchange offer variety of options to buy bitcoin easily and securely. Paxful users can buy bitcoin with debit card instantly Paxful also supports 300+ payments gateways including credit card, Paypal, Payza, Perfect Money, Skrill, etc….
While it’s more difficult to mine for bitcoin these days, it’s gaining acceptance as a currency for even everyday purchases. Paxful helps to connect buyers and sellers to easily exchange bitcoin, accepting more than 300 different payment methods. For businesses, Paxful provides a quick and easy way for online shoppers to pay using bitcoin.
Paxful withdraw and deposit Fees
Paxful charge 1% fee from the Seller of bitcoins and buyer pay a fee to the seller for converting their Cash, gift card or PayPal money etc into bitcoin. Most sellers charge 1% to 50%.
- Buy cryptocurrency with Payoneer, Paypal, Skrill + 300 methods.
- Paxful supports 300+ payment methods to deposit money including paypal, skrill, perfect money etc.
- Buy or sell bitcoin online easily and quickly
- Beware while buying you may get scammed by the sellers.
- You cannot buy other altcoins except bitcoin.
Coinbase is included in the list of best cryptocurrency exchanges of 2018. It was founded in 2012 by Fred Ehrsam and Brian Armstrong. Coinbase is a virtual exchange that allows you to buy and sell the world’s most popular cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. Combined, the exchange provides access to three of the world’s ten biggest cryptocurrencies.
Coinbase consider as a safest exchange because of their investors, New York Stock Exchange, Andreessen Horowitz, Bank of Tokyo and many other companies make it more trustworthy globally. Coinbase is not only a buying and selling cryptocurrency platform, but also provides merchant and wallet services to their users.
CoinBase withdraw and deposit Fees
Coinbase withdraw and deposit fee is almost 4%.
- Great platform for beginners
- User friendly interface
- Very Low Fees
- Coinsbase Currently supports 32 countries
- Some asian countries cannot buy or sell bitcoin online, however they can store bitcoin on their coinbase wallet.
- Limited payment methods.
CEX.IO is a London-based cryptocurrency exchange founded in 2013, formerly known as Bitcoin cloud mining provider. As an online crypto exchanger, CEX.IO offer cryptocurrency trading for paper money, including GBP, USD, EUR and RUB.
CEX.IO is available for almost all countries, However some countries like Afghanistan, Iraq and Vietnam are restricted to use bank-based transfers and credit cards see full list here.
CEX.IO withdraw and deposit Fees
CEX.IO withdraw and deposit fee is almost 4% for Visa and MasterCard. Bank transfer withdrawal fee is 50$ while deposit fee is just 2% .
- Maximum unlimited withdrawals with verified account
- High liquidity trading volume.
- Various payment options including Wire, Credit/Debit, AstroPay.
- High maximum transfers with verified account.
- Cex.io supports limited number of currencies US dollars, euros and rubles only.
- Very high fees on buying and selling bitcoin.
- Bank withdrawals may cost you very high than usual.
Recently Bitstamp celebrated its sixth anniversary. Bitstamp get huge success in short period of time and currently playing a leading role in crypto currency market for buying and selling bitcoin online.
Currently Bitstamp consider as 3rd largest bitcoin exchange in the world by volume. Bitstamp is almost available for all countries worldwide. There offices are in United States and United Kingdom.
BitStamp withdraw and deposit Fees
Bitstamp debit card withdrawal charges are 10$ per 1000$ and 2% will be charge on above 1000$. Credit card deposit charges are 5%. SEPA deposit is free withdrawal charges are 0.90 EUR.
- Free SEPA deposits for european citizens.
- High liquidity
- Very low transaction fees
- Unlike other crypto exchanges Bitstamp may be not suitable for beginners.
- Bitstamp charge high fees for credit/debit card purchases.
- Limited payment and altcoins options.
Kraken is a US based most trusted crypto exchange company in the world. Its Headquarters are located in San Francisco, California and United States co-founded by Jesse Powell. Kraken consider as a largest bitcoin exchange in the world because lots of euro volume and liquidity.
Kraken offers Canadian dollar, US dollar Euro or Japanese yen to load your account. After loading the balance users can trade several digital crypto currencies such as Bitcoin(XBT), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Monero (XMR), Ripple (XRP), Dash (DASH) etc.
Kraken withdraw and deposit Fees
- High liquidity.
- Kraken supports short selling and margin trading.
- Very Low transaction fee.
- Limited payment options.
- Poor support.
- Limited crypto pairs to trade
- Not recommended for beginners
Poloniex is a pure and best crypto exchange where you can only buy sell in form of digital currency. They doesn’t allow any type of fiat currency. In order to open trade on their site you have to transfer digital currency first.
Poloniex daily bitcoin volume is so high than the other cryptocurrency exchanges and they consider as the top notch site in cryptocurrency market.
Poloniex crypto exchange doesn’t allow any kind of fiat currency that means traders can buy sell digital currency without revealing the identity which is a great great advantage for privacy conscious traders.
- Great Gallery of cryptocurrencies pairs.
- Option to set take profit and stop loss during the trade to reduce risk.
- Very high liquidity.
- Worldwide availability.
- Poor customer support.
- Slow website
- Poloniex was hacked in 2014.
Recently Viewed Articles: